Want a church that feels like family, a place to call home, and where everyone knows you? Then join us one Sunday soon to have a great discussion about how to love God and people even more.
We will begin meeting face-to-face again with the following guidelines:
- everyone must wear masks
- we'll spread out and sit as family units (kids will need to sit with their parents)
- we'll sit outside when the weather permits
- we won't be serving breakfast and eating together like we've done in the past (you'll need to eat before you come - plus if this isn't an issue for you, you can always go eat together after church)
- we won't have children's church (we'll provide each kid with a bag that will have activities in them)
- we will still offer Zoom meetings as well for those who can't join us physically. just message us so we can send you the link.
When people are trying to get the best of you, how do you respond? Anger? Revenge? Is there a better way?
To get the most up to date news, please visit our Facebook page and sign up for our weekly emails.